FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER
BRISBANE, QLD, 4000 FULL TIME
TourRadar works in a fast-paced environment where ideas are more than welcome. Creative minds that think out of the box will feel at home at TourRadar and experience a working environment of a true online travel Start-Up. You will be part of the API team of TourRadar and working closely with over 500 tour operators.
Assist in brainstorming, designing and implementing the API strategy as well as website enhancements / relaunches, processing the data feed of our partners, improving performance, setting up testing frameworks and much more. Depending on your skill level and engagement you will be assigned to projects and will hold responsibilities thereof.
• 5+ years of Web development experience, including front and back end on the LAMP stack
• Profound understanding of MVC Frameworks, such as CodeIgniter, Laravel or CakePHP
• Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform
• Efficient using of a RDBMS (schema design, indices, caching)
• Experience with unit and integration testing
• Experience working in an AGILE environment
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (the concept and the tools)
• Experience in solving performance problems and architectural challenges
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Understanding of fundamental design principles of a scalable application
• Experience with RESTful, SOAP and RPC APIs
• Version Control with Git
• Being fluent in multiple programming languages
• Experience with Payment Service Providers
• Experience with processing large datasets
• Experience with client side frameworks, such as AngularJS
Your salary will depend on your experience and skills plus being a travel start up we'll be able to help you experience some of the most amazing places in the world.
Where to from here?
Sounds interesting? Please submit your application and let us know why you want to join the TourRadar team.