PART TIME ASSISTANT MANAGER
THORNTON, NSW, 2322 FULL TIME
As a Manager you will be passionate, driven, well presented, and be hands on with exceptional customer service standards. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Drive sales and maximise profits.
• Shift Management: Lead up to 15 people on each shift;
• Drive superior customer service;
• Deliver on exceptional food quality in line with strict food safety standards;
• Motivate the team to success and achievement of key shift targets.
What are we looking for?
• Demonstrated sales results;
• Hospitality/Retail experience;
• Desire to develop self and others;
• Ability to motivate teams to success;
• Confidence to execute business operational requirements;
• Understanding of the need to meet targets and drive business growth.
What can Red Rooster offer you?
A competitive salary plus incentives is on offer along with genuine long-term career opportunities for the right candidates. This opportunity could even set you up with the skills to manage your own business!
Click apply to be directed to their careers' page!